What's new in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0?
Microsoft dynamics Navision 5.0 is designed to work with other Microsoft Programs like Microsoft Office and WSS in a way that it can enhance the efficiency and productivity of the employees. It also makes it easy to take better decisions. Microsoft dynamics Navision 5.0 has enhanced application functionality, integration capacity and overall utility. The new and enhanced application functionality of NAV 5.0 can offer the solutions that enable the users to streamline the business process.
- It automates the tasks such as document or report generation and lessens the administrative cost and efforts.
- It keeps control over the supply chain management and allows you to track important events, shortage of the products, status of the production and cash flow. It simplifies the item tracking, improves consumption handling and enhances inventory costing.
- It can boost business insight with deep amalgamation with other Microsoft programs and technologies, including Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Notification Services, Windows Vista, and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- It streamlines the day to day processes which enable people to work more effectively and faster. It is due to increased integration with the Microsoft Office system and other Microsoft technologies that help to perform business operations efficiently and accurately.
- The tight integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 with Microsoft Office provides the individual information worker with extraordinary freedom in accessing and working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV data from the place of their choice.
- Navision is designed with a quick technique which they call “Sum Index Flow Technology” (SIFT). With SIFT technology, whenever a transaction is posted anywhere within Navision; all customer, vendor, account, and item totals are updated automatically for each day, week, month, quarter, and year.
- It is designed in a way that it maintains the database integrity even if the power is cut suddenly.